PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! My daughter (11 years) recently diagnosed a diabetes mellitis...

Natalia
12.07.2004, 23:29
Hello! My daughter (11 years) recently diagnosed a diabetes mellitis (insulinzavisimyj). Among other I had a question: if in the future I will have children, what probability of their disease by Diabetum? And whether it is impossible to learn or find out in advance what this probability in a concrete case?
Thankful in advance for the answer.
P. S. If the question is set not to the address, recommend to itself from experts it is meaningful to address with this question. Thanks.

Krivskaja L.K.
13.07.2004, 03:30
Hello, Natalia! A unique way to establish or install risk of disease by Diabetum of others detej-genetic research. Such things paid (and it is not cheap), and will tell or say to you only risk in percentage. But if financial opportunities, probably, it stot allow to make (though any information). I have phone of genetic laboratory in Moscow (-an extreme measure, one year ago she activly worked) - 190 33 20, 190 35 50. Rukokodit her or it remarkable expert Timofeev Alexey Valentinovich.

Natalia
14.07.2004, 05:07
Genetic research is done or made for both parents? And the risk is underlined for this pair?
As I understand risk (in percentage) exists for everything because in our situation anybody in family did not have a diabetes mellitis, whether a question there will be these percent or interests too high..
Thanks for the information, I shall necessarily consult!

Krivskaja L.K.
14.07.2004, 16:41
Yes, for both parents. In fact each of you separately has the genes provoking Diabetum, but it is not enough of them (or very small risk) that has developed diseases. At addition of genes of parents it turns out such them kol-in which can be sufficient for the beginning Diabetum. If to speak primitively it is necessary to count kol-in these genes and raschitat statistical probability of disease. Success to you.