PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. To the son 2 years. Full-term. A birth trauma. The child very much...

Eva
11.07.2004, 18:50
Hello the doctor. To the son 2 years. Full-term. A birth trauma. The child very active. Restless both a dream and wakefulness since a birth. Slept and sleeps a little (11 12 ch for about a day). Now sleeps more easy. But in current of night 1 2 times, not that that wakes up, but starts to turn, sometimes cries. Strongly turns in a dream, reveals, knocks legs or foots. Before a backfilling he needs to finger and burn my arm or hand. Has gone early, understands complex or difficult predolzhenija, commands, it is a lot of words, but till now does not speak. Likes active games. It is very difficult to concentrate its or his attention to something. In quiet games (folding of cubes, figures, designers, examining of books, pictures) to play does not want (no more than 10 minutes). Easily prevozbuzhdaetsja, especially when plays with grandmothers and brothers whom meets not frequently. I try to limit time of active games, it is more to involve of it or him in games, trubejushchie concentrations of attention. It would be desirable to learn or find out a side between normal activity and hyperactivity when it is necessary to take measures.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
14.07.2004, 16:11
Vo-the first, hyperactivity - it is far not always abnormality (in Vashepm the description at all I do not see attributes of any problems). Vo-the second, very much often the reasons of hyperexcitability are covered in family and happens simply enough to look at family attitudes or relations from and to find the decision independently, instead of to address to scarce psychologists. And in the third if independently to consult it is impossible, for an objective estimation it is necessary to show internally to the neurologist and the psychologist.