PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vasily Jurevich, tell or say, please, to I should address to the loony...

Tatyana
13.07.2004, 13:31
Vasily Jurevich, tell or say, please, to I should address to psihiatoru or it is possible to enter the name to you.? A problem such to the younger son of 13 years. At 6 monthly age diagnosed gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome and perinatalnaja entselofapatija on the basis of analyses. The extract is. Then the diagnosis was denied by other doctor to external attributes. Lived easy till 13 years. The floor of year back child has sharply changed in behaviour, is rude, (sometimes and it realizes) is strongly irritable, polnejsheee absence of interest to study (the two in a quarter), conflicts to teachers..... Whether there can be it display of an exacerbation of the diagnosis put in the childhood? Or as the some people consider or count transitive age of what I doubt. To psihiatoru or YOU c to help or assist.
Yours faithfully, Tatyana.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
14.07.2004, 15:46
No communication or connection with this "diagnosis" is present (so-called, t. To. And the diagnosis such too does not exist also the rights there was the second doctor who has removed or who has taken off it or him). A problem not neurologic, awkward age. If it will not turn out to understand by own strength - then to the psychologist.