PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At a birth to my son has been diagnosed - PEP. During 1 go year...

Victoria
13.07.2004, 11:03
At a birth to my son has been diagnosed - PEP. During 1 go year of a life 3 times did or made NSG which has shown, that ventricles of a brain are not expanded, focal changes is not revealed, but mezhpolusharnaja shchel-5 7 mm, glub. 17 mm, subarahnaidalnoe pr-in up to 8 mm, from here zakljuchenie-the external form gidrotsefalnogo s-mA. Concrete treatment it has not been appointed or nominated by the neurologist (nicotinic k-that, m-ra with TSitralju, glitsin, semaks), the child first five months was rolled up in day several times, especially at night. Now to the son 1 year and 10 months, the size of a head of 49 sm, continues to wake up every night from 1 go up to 4 h time to have a drink juice, falls asleep only near to mum, trifling maminy hair. I wish to learn or find out, it simply habit or something with TSNS? The Neurologist speaks, that except for big r-ra the heads, no visible deviations or rejections are present (on an eyeground of visible changes too not present). But I vse-taki am am excited with disturbance of a dream at the child.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
14.07.2004, 13:53
It already basically a psychological problem. It is necessary to understand with a regimen of day, a situation family, a status of internal organs, etc. With the size of a head of communication or connection practically any.