PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! My daughter of 20 days, on thoracal feeding, kushae...

Alain
10.07.2004, 22:46
Hello, the doctor!
My daughter of 20 days, on thoracal feeding, we eat on demand, approximately 8, sometimes 9 10 times day, but eats on 50 70 gram... For two weeks after an extract from a maternity home has added 300 gram, in comparison with weight with which was born it only 100 gram... I am decanted after feeding, but there drops, the maximum is possible to decant gram 10, but is usual also that less, it is good, if 60 gram for a day... The doctor has told or said, that the child undereats and it is necessary to finish feeding an admixture: (
I very much would not like, I am afraid, that will throw a breast...
Prompt, she dejstviteln undereats? How it precisely to define or determine? And if yes, that it is possible to make to me for augmentation kol-VA milk? Or the admixture will help or assist only?
The child quiet, sleeps very much, does not shout, gorges on from one breast for time, the second any more does not take - usually falls asleep (or spits out)

Love
12.07.2004, 11:16
It would not be desirable you to frighten, but at friends the child too ate a little, slept much - and as a result for the first month dzhevochka has lost (!!!) 500 gram (at rozhd. The weight was 3500). And I personally too the first week am more 25 gram could not decant - but have then missed, and for 10 minutes it turned out to strain off 150.

Irina
13.07.2004, 08:58
I too very much experienced for the the little son. He slept for 5 hours much and, appear, ate a little. In the first month we have put on weight 1 300. So do not experience. With experiences and weariness of milk only it is less.

_
14.07.2004, 12:58
It is possible to not be guided by quantity or amount of the decanted milk, it can mismatch the validity. Therefore nurse, put is more often, 15 minutes prior to feeding try something to have a drink, drink teas of type Hipp " Tea for a lactemia ", before feeding the warm douche help or assist and look or see a monthly increase. Do not panic. Success.