PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my daughter 1, 9, we live in America. Unfortunately at us is not present zn...

Irina
12.07.2004, 09:07
Hello. To my daughter 1, 9, we live in America. Unfortunately we do not have familiar (Russian) with children, and to the child at all skem to communicate. We speak houses on russki. To us have suggested to drive it or her in groups with children, at 2 o'clock in day, but employment or occupations there pass or take place in English, and children too speak on itself. Prompt please, whether negatively such employment or occupations will be reflected in its or her further development of speech, whether she will confuse tongues in a consequence. In fact she and in Russian still badly speaks. Prompt please as it is better to break a language barrier. Thanks.

Agashkina O.M.
13.07.2004, 12:08
Dear Irina, continue houses to communicate in Russian: play, read books as much as possible, consider or examine;survey pictures (making on them short stories, all over again sound), learn or teach short rhymes, make a mosaic, draw (at this age the child draws strokes and "karakuli", repeats some horizontal, vertical and spherical lines), put or fold cubes, play with sand and water (nalivanie, a pouring out), puzzles... Thus necessarily speak, but not in tongue of "nurses", precisely pronounce words. In English-speaking group you can drive the kid (especially all at 2 o'clock). She will learn or teach in parallel and English. Only do not force the child to speak on itself the house. It is necessary to draw a distinction between the house and group. So the child can master two tongues. I wish good luck! There will be questions, write.

Irina
14.07.2004, 03:16
Thanks the doctor, you have very much helped or assisted us.