PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Lydia Konstantinovna! At my daughter of 8 years three years very much assets...

Olga
12.07.2004, 00:17
Dear Lydia Konstantinovna! At my daughter of 8 years three years the scalp on arms or hand and legs or foots very activly grows. Considering, that neither I, nor my husband excessive hairness we do not suffer, and at it or her already now the scalp is developed better, than at me, thus she the blonde with a light skin (as well as we) it me was guarded also with me descended or went to the endocrinologist in KDTS at 1 MMA. There in it or her have found out increased shchitovidku (at me the same problems since the childhood), we have made US and have handed over tireogormony. Fortunately, all has appeared in norm or rate. Therefore to me have told or said, that there is no occasion to worry. But whether so excessive hairness about what that other hormonal disturbances can testify? Thus she very small-type - the smallest on body height and weight in a class, though within the limits of age norm or rate. That you could advise us to be convinced, what is it does not testify to any hormonal failure in an organism?

Krivskaja L.K.
14.07.2004, 02:49
Dear Olga! At your girl a so-called hypertrichosis. This status of the raised or increased pilosis in zones, nezavismyh from a level of androgens. It as is simple its or her feature. If volosiki grew on a pubis, around of papillas, on a forward line of a stomach or belly, in axillary hollows it would be necessary to think of excess adrogenov and to appoint or nominate inspection. In your case of it or this is not present. Besides at excess of androgens the child begins any time very intensively rasti-such detki at the certain stage the highest among contempoparies. It or this too is not present. Do not experience. Many women with the raised or increased pilosis behind which it is not necessary to any endocrinologic or endocrinology pathology:)