PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, to my report from February, 25th about diarrhea, a vomiting, a throat and rate...

Tanja
05.07.2004, 12:59
The doctor, to my report from February, 25th about diarrhea, a vomiting, a throat and temperature at me and at the child you have responded, what is it an intestinal infection. And so, we have handed over analyses, and was found out, what is it and really there was a virus of a flu, as well as has told or said our pediatrist, and you are not right.

Brejkin D.V.
09.07.2004, 11:33
And to the child carried out virologic research conditions of an out-patient department???!!! The extremely expensive research, medicine will be ruined, if all will be is carried out similar researches. Yes, has forgotten to tell or say, the virus of a flu never under no circumstances causes diarrhea and extremely seldom a vomiting. Let it remains on conscience of the pediatrist.

Brejkin D.V.
11.07.2004, 19:41
Yes, has forgotten to tell or say, the virus of a flu never under no circumstances causes diarrhea and extremely seldom a vomiting. Let it remains on conscience of the pediatrist.

Tanja
13.07.2004, 18:00
The dear doctor!
In children's to a garden where my mum works, some children with precisely same signs - a flu. Diarrhea at a liquid chair 4 times a day - are doubtful. The flu happens different. And a dysbacteriosis about one year do not put at thoracal feeding. Because by a year it will all the same be occupied. And water grudnichku to give it is not necessary, because forward molochko consists for 90 percent or interests of water. Excuse, that has not restrained, it is simple me the pediatrist on this site does not arrange. Rasping and narrow.