PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I suspect at the daughter a scarlatina of an easy or a light;a mild degree (her...

alena
28.06.2004, 17:49
The dear doctor! I suspect at the daughter a scarlatina of an easy or a light;a mild degree (her 3 years) But the doctor has come to opinion, what is it ORVI, and syp-it is an allergy though before such eruption it was never observed. We are ill or sick 4 day, temperature already nebolshaja-37, 3, but the eruption does not pass or take place, though from first day we accept Suprastinum. Antibiotics to us have not appointed or nominated, and if vse-taki a scarlatina? Whether there can be complications without them? And the second question: whether there can be an eruption from children's arbidola? Thanks

Bolshakova M.A.
30.06.2004, 02:38
At skalatine should be light nosogubnyj trebugolnik, the fine eruption is more on sgibatelnyh surfaces of extremities, a scarlet fauces and an angina. The present or true scarlatina necessarily would treat a/in about avoidance of possible or probable complications (heart, kidneys, joints). If there is a disputed situation. That from it or her can be found an output or exit by means of the manager. The eruption can be on ANY veshshchestov, entered in an organism

alena
02.07.2004, 05:27
Thanks for the answer! You have a little calmed me, in fact the light triangle is not present, lichiko in general pure or clean, an eruption on a backrest and on a tummy (most of all in the bottom of a stomach or belly), arms or hand and legs or foots too absolutely pure or clean. But a throat terribly red, quaggy. Tell or say please, whether there is in general such concept an easy or a light;a mild scarlatina, and its or her displays (signs) can be how much greased. What me can disturb within the next few days when it is necessary to lift a panic? To the doctor to us only on medium. Thanks

The anonym
04.07.2004, 20:02
alena on December, 06th 2004 15 : 51 : 35
Thanks for the answer! You have a little calmed me, in fact the light triangle is not present, lichiko in general pure or clean, an eruption on a backrest and on a tummy (most of all in the bottom of a stomach or belly), arms or hand and legs or foots too absolutely pure or clean. But a throat terribly red, quaggy. Tell or say please, whether there is in general such concept an easy or a light;a mild scarlatina, and its or her displays (signs) can be how much greased. What me can disturb within the next few days when it is necessary to lift a panic? To the doctor to us only on medium. Thanks

Bolshakova M. And. On December, 06th 2004 14 : 45 : 47

Bolshakova M.A.
05.07.2004, 12:04
At each disease can be easy or light;mild, srednetjazheldoe and serious current. You should keep a confinement to bed and mnogo-to drink much. Occasions for trouble repeated podem a heat, uhuzhshenie the general or common status, occurrence of edemas, joint pains.. Suprastinum is sense to replace on Zirtek

alena
07.07.2004, 01:14
The dear Doctor! Descended or went to the doctor, the doctor has confirmed diagnosis ORVI, there was a red neck, the girl feels perfectly, well eats, have written out in a garden from next week. And In the GARDEN there is a QUARANTINE ON the SCARLATINA!!!!!!!
What to do or make? Really we vse-taki had a scarlatina? But we have recovered without antibiotics! Also what now to do or make? I Am afraid of complications! Advise, please! Whether there Can be a scarlatina in such erased form, what it or her to not learn or not find out?

alena
10.07.2004, 19:20
alena on December, 09th 2004 14 : 20 : 41
The dear Doctor! Descended or went to the doctor, the doctor has confirmed diagnosis ORVI, there was a red neck, the girl feels perfectly, well eats, have written out in a garden from next week. And In the GARDEN there is a QUARANTINE ON the SCARLATINA!!!!!!! What to do or make? Really we vse-taki had a scarlatina? But we have recovered without antibiotics! Also what now to do or make? I Am afraid of complications! Advise, please! Whether there Can be a scarlatina in such erased form, what it or her to not learn or not find out?

alena
13.07.2004, 15:52
The dear Doctor! Descended or went to the doctor, the doctor has confirmed diagnosis ORVI, there was a red neck, the girl feels perfectly, well eats, have written out in a garden from next week. And In the GARDEN there is a QUARANTINE ON the SCARLATINA!!!!!!! What to do or make? Really we vse-taki had a scarlatina? But we have recovered without antibiotics! Also what now to do or make? I Am afraid of complications! Advise, please! Whether there Can be a scarlatina in such erased form, what it or her to not learn or not find out?