PDA

Просмотр полной версии : We handed over analyses on crop of a feces, is revealed stafilakokk conditionally potogennyj 10...

Mila
04.07.2004, 20:25
We handed over analyses on crop of a feces, is revealed stafilakokk conditionally potogennyj 10* 1 and tsitrobakter 10* 4. Tell or say please, to treat or to not treat????
Handed over on crop under own initiative, t. e. Without a direction of the doctor therefore as the child practically all the summer long hurted or was ill;was sick, temperaturil without the reasons (and others simtomov are not present tussis, a rhinitis), for the period with 10 ti up to 1, 2 years has not put on weight also body height and, I very much experience in this occasion, at us a teeth do not grow. To us 1 years and 4 months, and teeth only 6, last only was cut. Some months gave a calcium, vit. D accepted. Doctors of problems do not see, and I cannot easy look at it. Here and now, there was an easy or a light;a mild rhinitis like, and sopli any more do not pass or take place almost month. Paralelno handed over the general or common analysis wet also a feces. Analyses pure or clean. A hemoglobin 100. Advise please what to do or make?

Bolshakova M.A.
06.07.2004, 02:41
Your results cannot cause rise of temperature. It is necessary to you was on the ball of temperature to hand over the analysis wet. I do not think, what is it it is necessary to treat. As to an anemia it is desirable to learn or find out erythrocytes, a color parameter, reticulocytes, it is white, a bilirubin, iron and connecting or binding ability of Serum. Yes, and how much now weighs reebnok?

The anonym
09.07.2004, 04:48
The last month weighed 11 kg, body height 80 see For last month he has recovered on 1 kg and has grown on 4 see All the matter is that we hardly managed to catch these analyses in the morning in gorshochek:-)

Bolshakova M.A.
11.07.2004, 11:30
Your mass sootvetstvue to age. In the further at a heat without tussis and a rhinitis it is desirable poimat urine (morning, belief without a difference; at height).

It is lovely
13.07.2004, 09:38
The hugest to you thanks!