PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor. First would like you to thank that you for n...

Boris
11.07.2004, 22:30
Hello the doctor. First would like you to thank that you for us do or make. To our boy of only 11 days a joy. Clinically he is completely healthy. Its or his weight at a birth 3, 65, and body height of 54 sm (8 9 points). But at all thus he very much often cries (and more likely even overstrains). He was born in a maternity home at the first medical institute (S-Pb), in itself studies in internship and our close friend who having listened to our complaints in occasion of its or his excitability, has helped or assisted to spend more detailed analysis of state of health of the kid, t works. e. For example to him has made 2 US of a brain, have taken special analyses, but these researches have not resulted or brought all in any result, in what sense of revealing or disturbances. It is unique that local pediatrists have advised, it to consult after an extract with the doctor pediatrom-the neuropathologist and have registered to him to accept valerjanku and t. Item preparations. Tell or say the doctor what there can be a nature of similar behaviour of the kid? Whether speaks it that the child, obviously has mental either nervous disturbance or frustration (or it is possible or probable svjazanno with disturbance of other functions of an organism not diagnosed in the first days after sorts or labors)? And if it so what there would be your forecast concerning the further development of the kid. I certainly understand that without survey to you very difficultly to answer my questions, but to me there were interestingly even simply general or common moments and your personal experience. For example, whether there are diseases which can to be and are not adhered to obvious pathologies (t. e. I have to a kind to diagnosed in the puerperal period) In advance is very grateful and grateful for your answer. With the best regards, Boris

Inna
12.07.2004, 13:01
Boris, relax. The majority of children the first 2 3 months of the life cry much. Me too excited, why. If the child does not wish to eat and does not wish to sleep, principal causes can be two. The first - intestinal colics (which happen even it is absolutely not dependent that mum has eaten). At boys are expressed much more, than at girls. After polutora-two months start to pass or take place. Excruciate at more night, than in the afternoon. Teas from a camomile, fenhelja (are on sale, HIPPovskie, for example) help or assist. To stroke a tummy. To us most of all helped or assisted, when I took the son on handles and pressed its or his tummy to myself. The second reason is nak named " evening dizritmija " as this status usually after 5 evenings (but can be and earlier) begins. The child behaves as if something very much hurts it or him, he can really overstrain we cry, suchit legs or pinches and t. Item It can really coincide with the beginning of an attack of pains in a tummy, but can be and " is simple so ". At us first two months the child after 6 evenings from arms or hand simply did not climb down, because differently - shouted so, that walls shivered, thus showed all attributes of serious disease. When it happens first time (we have just arrived from a maternity home) and proceeded hours till three nights - I even have caused or called neotlozhku. Itself obrydalas, there were no forces to look how the child is excruciated. While there have arrived doctors, the child has just fallen asleep on a stomach or belly at the daddy. After that I have rummaged a heap of the literature and have found this " evening dizritmiju ". Restful preparations to the child to give do not hurry up, better add them in water for bathing. Very much I recommend to make for this purpose mint, a lavender, Valeriana or Leonurus.

Maria
13.07.2004, 05:27
Boris, whether is enough child of a delivery, whether check up he has grown thin, m.. He simply to eat wants. At us the girl too shouted it has appeared, that mother has not enough milk