PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To the kid of 19 days from a birth. At home very hotly: 27 28 degrees. potnichki on...

Irina
30.06.2004, 08:00
To the kid of 19 days from a birth. At home very hotly: 27 28 degrees. potnichki on all body. The child badly sleeps and capricious. neonatolog observes, but, unfortunately, anything except for a dusting powder has not advised. What it is possible to apply against potnichek?

How it is necessary to allow to drink warm boiled water to such kid besides that he sucks a breast much and we feed up "Baby"? Whether It is necessary to feed at night or only vodichku to give?

IRINA
02.07.2004, 19:11
From potnichki the baby it is necessary to bathe in very very weak solution of potassium permanganate, it is direct hardly hardly pink!!! And zaichem you

Irina
05.07.2004, 02:44
And what for you feed up the kid, let sucks your milk, and poit it is not necessary, simply let sucks more. And about "Baby" probably grandmothers series prompt, it as a rule seems to them, that milk does not suffice! Nurse, this or thus the most valuable, that you can give the kid!

Lena To.
08.07.2004, 12:39
It absolutely agree with Irina + the bathed in water in which added nastoj chistotela (1 item the spoon on 1 l. Boiled water to allow to be insisted and pour in in vnnochku). And to feed ONLY svim with milk, and from the Baby and up to a diathesis nearby. Successes!!!

Irina
10.07.2004, 10:58
Irina, Lena, thanks! In weak r-re potassium permanganate I bathe daily. CHistotel I shall try or taste! And the Baby it was necessary to feed up till now because milk was a little. Already some days at me are typed or collected 200 ml and already I feed only with the . Only here he to suck a breast gets tired. Will eat a little and falls asleep. To stir up it is not possible. Therefore I collect in butylochku and I feed.

IRINA
13.07.2004, 03:34
It that terrible, that he falls asleep, is not necessary szezhivat, let itself works, certainly to him it is easier from a dummy but so he will be lazy very soon and to you too will bother. SUCK from sisi and soon all will come in norm or rate. And when sleeps, to awake it is not necessary.