PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Victor Semenovich! At mine 2 hletnego son H-figurative legs or pinches, and...

Natella
06.07.2004, 09:39
Dear Victor Semenovich!
At mine 2 hletnego son H-figurative legs or pinches, and the orthopedist in our district clinic absolutely muffled. I have closely read through your references, about treatment of a rachitis we shall consult at the pediatrist, but on there are also other questions:
1. How correctly to formulate to the masseur which massage it is necessary to the child. (our orthopedist spoke about strengthening muscles from the external party or side of legs or foots, and you speak about " internal group of muscles ")??? Can be is better do or make massage in any medical establishment? In what?
2. Which arch supports are necessary to him?
3. There is any special sports complex for the decision of this problem? Where it or him to take?
4. What normal level of a calcium in an organism? What analyses show it or him?
Thanks

Porohnja V.S.
07.07.2004, 21:52
1. Always draws a blanket on itself the strongest. If external muscles are stronger, legs or foots get kind H-figurative. 2. Arch supports with the calculation of an internal crest or fornix stops. Steal up individually. 3. poodojdite to the doctor on LFK - he will give detailed references. 4. The level of a calcium comes to light or is taped by the biochemical analysis of a blood. Pediatrists are engaged in it or this.

Natella
09.07.2004, 14:13
Thanks for the operative answer. Tell or say please, who and where can individually pick up to the child arch supports? Thanks also excuse for meticulousness - first time has faced such problem.

Porohnja V.S.
10.07.2004, 04:54
Where do you live?

Natella
10.07.2004, 11:06
In Moscow (JUgo-the West if it matters)

Porohnja V.S.
10.07.2004, 14:45
Then you can address in Children's orthopedic hospital 19 in an orthopedic workshop.

Natella
11.07.2004, 12:25
Thanks huge for advice or council. And we shall act or arrive. Advise still, please, the good doctor in this hospital, time all of us peerly there we shall follow arch supports.

Porohnja V.S.
12.07.2004, 19:57
There all good.