PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, what optimum difference in the age of should...

Tatyana.
07.07.2004, 17:53
Tell or Say please, what optimum difference in the age of should be between children? We plan 2 children but neznaem when it is better to get or start it or him that it was as much as possible pleasant to our daughter to communicate with the child in the future and to not test a dyscomfort.. (napr. Jealousy).

JUlja
08.07.2004, 01:38
I not the doctor, but as my boys not always get on among themselves, was interested in this question and subtracted or deducted, that if the difference is less 4 than years children, especially unisex, perceive each other as competitors, with all following consequences. And it is valid - at us a difference 3.5 years, and problems are, and in familiar families which gave birth or travailled with greater or big intervals - to 6, 7, 8 years - is more and more smooth.

Pisarenko N.A.
08.07.2004, 23:02
On the average - 5 6 years.

12.07.2004, 19:25
All business in love, family well-being and in quantity or amount of attention for children, instead of in a difference. I recommend - Eda le Shang " When your children reduce vsa from mind or wit "