PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here also has passed or has taken place one and a half month... I have arrived and at once have glanced in conference...

The doctor Belief With.
11.07.2004, 23:12
Here also has passed or has taken place one and a half month... I have arrived and at once have glanced in conference, having seen or overlooked all letters for these weeks; I shall directly tell or say, was surprised... Kto-someone has already started to be barked with patsietami, being represented by me and as a result all have amicably taken part or have amicably participated in this ridiculous persecution, accusing "me" in all mortal sins... Explain, please, what's the matter?... If I so have not pleased you, whence then those letters of thanks which I received?! I suppose, that madam LANGH is more skilled than me, but understand: not examining the child internally, it is difficult something to tell or say for certain. All good, allow otklanjatsja...

Lida
12.07.2004, 17:11
Dear Belief! If will glance in conference the Psychologist be convinced, that any idiot has a good time that writes on behalf of others. Habitues of conference have got used to it or this and are not surprised. A unique way to struggle with they be to attach to a name the link to a case history - see at the left - then to forge your reports it will be impossible. Sounds, certainly, absurdly, in case of the doctor. And it can be registered to you. I very much sympathize with you.