PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, My daughter 3, 5 months. We went to the neurologist with complaints: and...

Natasha
12.07.2004, 03:34
Hello,
My daughter 3, 5 months. We went to the neurologist with complaints: sometimes starts at unexpected occurrence somebody, leans or bases on palchiki the legs or pinches, the raised or increased tonus of the top and bottom extremities, temperature 37 - 37, 3, iogda sleeps in the afternoon a little. Basically she the quiet, cheerful child.
The conclusion of US: initial dilatation of lateral ventricles. Peperehogennye complexes postgipaksicheskogo character subarachnoidally and periventrikuljarno. Multifocal petrifikaty at the left subependimalno in kernels or cores taljamusa; in a vascular plexus zatylochn. Horns; in a body hvostatogo kernels or cores.
The neurologist has diagnosed: PEP, SDN, s-m VCHG, s-m raised or increased nervno-reflex excitability.
It or He had been made purpose or appointment: Massage, an electrophoresis on a loin with eufellinom, kogitum, Fenobarbitalum, Diacarbum, asparkam, Cinnarizinum.
Whether I would like to learn or find out at you is correctly appointed or nominated treatment, whether it is a lot of medicines for such small child. Whether it is possible it will be limited to Fenobarbitalum and kogitumom. Whether And more it is possible to do or make inoculations and when?
In advance thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
12.07.2004, 15:03
Correctly or not it is appointed or nominated it is impossible to tell or say in absentia, t. To. I do not see the child. I do not advise independently to choose that from appointed or nominated to drink, and that is not necessary. The conclusion of US, certainly, frightens of an abundance of terrible terms, but the main thing is always clinical displays. Them as I have understood, at the child nemenogo. e. A situation doubtful. Application of biassed interrogation of your neurologist before reception of precise explanations of a situation is accordingly expedient, and at failure it is necessary to ask other doctor, probably, after repeated US.