PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 4, 4 years. pisaetsja at night. It very much disturbs me. Sometimes n...

Elena
04.07.2004, 23:27
To my son 4, 4 years. pisaetsja at night. It very much disturbs me. Sometimes night passes or takes place easy, pobnimaju it or him pisaem on a pot, and sometimes on 2 3 times I change bed. I wait for the second child and and night passes or takes place as in a fog. In the afternoon pisaet only in a toilet bowl, suffers or bears. The only thing that hesitates to go in d/to a garden on big or suffers or bears up to the house or... That will advise. Thanks.

Mum
08.07.2004, 05:43
And you to the doctor did not try to address? Same a uracrasia, here arrangements you will not help or assist.

Pisarenko N.A.
10.07.2004, 16:58
To seem to the pediatrist (further - if will direct, to other experts), at absence of medical problems - to the psychologist.

Mum of the Subject
12.07.2004, 14:26
To my son 4, 5 years. We had a same problem. If pisaet some times for a night, means drinks in the evening much, can be after salty nutrition. I advise to refuse drink after 19.00. That is all family, including the child, has had a drink tea after a supper and all. For the beginning at the child after a supper to not use a liquid in general. Then he gets used to such regimen and easy reacts to the adult drinking tea in 9 evenings. To the child resolved only a few drinks of water for the night. In the afternoon the liquid did not limit.