PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Lydia Konstantinovna! In your answer you have asked me questions: " Skol...

Zoe
07.07.2004, 20:12
Dear Lydia Konstantinovna! In your answer you have asked me questions: " has what is the time passed or what is the time taken place from the moment of a cancelling of Prednisolonum, what doses of a thyroxine and what weight of the girl? " And I have given you the additional information. Thought, that you will respond to it or her.

Krivskaja L.K.
09.07.2004, 01:27
Excuse, Zoe, has taken a great interest, responding you on April, 11th about a thyroxine (very much I was surprised with your treatment). As to Prednisolonum, that is not enough one month, that the weight has returned to norm or rate. I think, that is necessary, at least, 2 3 months.

Krivskaja L.K.
10.07.2004, 11:25
Just in case, I repeat my answer from April, 11th:

" Dear Zoe! Vo-the first, the weight of the girl does not overstep the bounds of norm or rate though speaks about predilection to izvytochnomu to weight. Vo-the second, the augmentation of weight could provoke puberty (it, probably, now in blossoming); v-the third to reduce a dose of a thyroxine to letu-the greater or big mistake or error, already for a long time is proved in a world or global practice, that our thyroid gland develops or produces IDENTICAL kol-in a hormone within all year; in the third, an in itself today's dose of a thyroxine very small and, naturally, on her no effect from treatment will exist (but instead of an adequate dose of a thyroxine have appointed or nominated to the child Prednisolonum...) a dose of a thyroxine for such vesa-at least, 100 mkg. And what, actually, your doctor names " long and ineffectual treatment ", and what last results of hormonal analyses? "

Zoe
11.07.2004, 07:31
Dear Lydia Konstantinovna! Thanks for the answer. Long treatment is a reception only a thyroxine in doses of 25 50 mg during 3, 5 years. As soon as have stopped to accept a thyroxine (in December of the last year) for a month SHCHZH has increased in sizes up to 15 units (did or made US). I have addressed to other doctor who after long fluctuations has decided vse-taki to appoint or nominate kusr treatments by Prednisolonum. After reception of Prednisolonum SHCHZH had the sizes 9 units and TTG 6, 4 (at norm or rate 0, 27 4, 2)

Krivskaja L.K.
12.07.2004, 12:28
Dear Zoe! I shall urgently repeat, that the dose of a thyroxine is smallest to cause or call remission of disease. Besides in most cases treatment AITa lifelong, and attempts to cancel a preparation lead, as a rule, to relapse. Though in the literature also it is informed on " full treatment ", but it is the extremely rare. Probably, it is necessary to try to cancel treatment but only after your daughter becomes mum. Therefore as deficiency of thyroid hormones at mother during pregnancy in 100 % of cases leads to a mental retardation of the child. Therefore to risk it is impossible. As to rezulatov hormonal research, that, estestvennno, after treatment by Prednisolonum will be a hypothyrosis, t. To. Prednisolonum reduces a gland at a rate of (more often, it is temporary), but does not restore its or her function. Mine to you advice or council: find the good endocrinologist whom poberet to you the ADEQUATE dose of a thyroxine and it will be long you to observe (including, during the future pregnancy of the daughter). I, unfortunately, cannot help or assist you with it or this, t. To. I live in other country:)