PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Very much I ask advice or council. To the baby 3.5 months. Were at nevropat...

Maria
09.07.2004, 20:58
Hello.
Very much I ask advice or council.
To the baby 3.5 months. Were at the neuropathologist. Have addressed in a direction family iz-for a tonus and that that laying on a back the child sharply throws up arms or hand in the parties or sides as though being frightened (Moro).
Besides massage and hydrotherapeutic procedures to us have registered powders:
Ac. glutaminici 0.15
Glucofal 0.2
On one powder 2 times a day.
Phenobarbitali 0.005
Thiamini chloridi
Pyridoxini hidrochl. 0.001
Glucofal 0.2
On one powder once before a dream in the evening.

I do not know what to do or make to give or not. Fenobarbitalum frightens very much though I see also a dosage small, but vsezhe.. I am afraid to do much harm not giving or allowing and more I am afraid to give more.
What can tell or say?
I know that this reflex Moro at many is, but to 3 months passes or takes place...
I in doubts..

Nogovitsyn V.J.
12.07.2004, 09:14
Your doubts are justified. In itself r-with Moro still about what does not speak, and Fenobarbitalum really to give without a serious occasion it is not necessary. Except for that and 6 (Thiaminum and a pyridoxine in the given powder) can cause allergic reaction, therefore it is necessary to learn or find out vitamins 1 more in detail, that all taki we treat.