PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Our son (1 year) almost never laughs. In general for the first time has published a sound similar...

Nina
10.07.2004, 16:13
Our son (1 year) almost never laughs. In general for the first time has published a sound similar to a laughter gde-that in 7 months. There are rare or infrequent situations when he is dared or laughs, but thus such sensation, that he is very strained or intense - whether constrains laughter, whether on the contrary squeezes out it or him from itself. I would not worry, if did not see other kiddies who often even with itself laugh or are dared. Please, prompt, at us a problem or simply such here the serious child. Thanks!

Pisarenko N.A.
10.07.2004, 21:52
Nina, and how in general at it or him with dialogue? How he contacts to you? Or absence of laughter - the unique complaint?

Nina
11.07.2004, 13:22
Perhaps, more special complaints at us are not present. He sociable, inquisitive, is very much pleased to attention and likes us. It or he can be made laugh, but it is necessary to try very much. And most of all excites character of laughter. He any strained or intense, as if he very much tries to constrain it or him. Since a birth he was any strained or intense. I could not understand in any way why after feeding when I put to bed it or him, he cannot relax and fall asleep simply easy. He and in a dream tensely tried something to do or make all, as though fulfilled any received skills. It was a pity it or him, that he cannot relax. And till now such sensation, that he cannot have a rest and take pleasure in a life though an atmosphere in the house good and we very much try about to care itself.

Pisarenko N.A.
12.07.2004, 09:08
Nina, let's communicate by mail further. My questions - as proceeded pregnancy and labors, something was stressful in family up to or after a birth of the son, whether there were hospitalization, serious illnesses or diseases that the pediatrist and the neurologist speak, whether there were in family cases of mental problems, depressions itd itp..