PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, prompt please - my daughter (4 months) in the mornings the beginnings p...

Nata
10.07.2004, 05:57
Hello, prompt please - my daughter (4 months) in the mornings the beginnings podkashlivat and a little soplivitsja. Temperature normal, not raised or increased, appetite good, the child vigorous, active. That it is possible to make, that tussis and a rhinitis have stopped. The local doctor has advised navtizin and t. Item, but, how much or as far as I know, such medicines to apply it is impossible. Thanks.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
11.07.2004, 06:41
Nata, whether there is no tumescence of gums, is possible or probable " on the approach " the first zubki. At such age at a rhinitis it is better to use national agents.

-Lanj
12.07.2004, 00:51
And what national agents? JA-that never a rhinitis I suffer, therefore even I can not imagine, that it is possible to make. Please, prompt though one such agent.

Katya
12.07.2004, 03:35
When I detki are ill or sick, I after bathing rub them "Viksom" (grudku and a backrest) and I dig in or I instill drops in a nose, for example, garlick: 1 2 drops of garlic on ch. The spoon rastit. Butters or oils or 1 2 drops of butter or oil of a tea tree on ch. The spoon rast. Butters or oils. If drops with garlic, I advise all over again to drip to myself, to be convinced, that does not burn down mucous.