PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! Thanks for advice or councils, a cat. You give. At me here such question. Not m...

Irina
07.07.2004, 06:14
Uv. The doctor! Thanks for advice or councils, a cat. You give. At me here such question. You even could not result or bring pair minuses why children are not recommended to sleep with parents. The matter is that I spoke with one psychologist, a cat. Has told or said, that does not see any problems in it or this. At me the boy 2, comes to sleep to me at night. However your opinion for me is more authoritative. In advance thanks.

Pisarenko N.A.
08.07.2004, 10:28
Because the bed of parents is a place for their intimal life. In your bed already there is a husband, and it only its or his place.

The anonym
09.07.2004, 11:54
WHAT DISTORTION!!!!!!!!!!!!

dana
09.07.2004, 15:37
glupoti. nravitsja-pustj spit, eto ze vash detenok. zahocet-sam otsojedinitsja.

Ilona
10.07.2004, 18:51
I agree with Danoj. My daughter too slept together with us, but once (2 weeks ago) she has told or said, that one wishes to sleep. And now at night and in the afternoon she sleeps itself in krovatke. To Her 2 years yesterday were executed. So I do not see special minuses. The child in bed roditelej-it is faster than inconvenience for parents, than for the child (meaning that there is not enough place)

Light
12.07.2004, 01:06
Uv the doctor you speak nonsenses, already for a long time pishuto volume, that if the child restless and disturbing or alarming in consent parents he can sleep together with them, in fact the child means an intim not only krovatv to a bedroom and not when in her. At you the postSoviet approach to a problem!!!!! To me it is simply ridiculous, give categorical answers instead of think!!!!!!!!!