PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask you prokomentirovat results of US of my son (4 months) Parity or Ratio...

Anna
10.07.2004, 17:53
I ask you prokomentirovat results of US of my son (4 months)
Parity or Ratio of an aorta to the left auricle - 1 : 1
Movement of the aortal valve - usual
Divergence of cusps of the aortal valve - 6 mm
Width of a root of an aorta - 11 mm
Width of a pulmonary artery - 10 11
Movement of the mitral valve - usual
EF 6, 9/sec
Tzslzh diastolic - 4
Tzslzh systolic - 5
KSO - 8 KDO - 25
UO - 17 FI - 0, 68
Interventricular septum without visible defects. In the bottom third of left ventricle - ehopozitivnaja linear structure or frame connected with MENP and a wall of a left ventricle
- An abnormal chorda in an average part
- Underpressure of a tissue 2 3
The sizes of chambers visually are not changed
CARDIAC CONTRACTIONS RATE - 145
D EhoKG - in average part MPP
- Low intensity a turbulent systolic current of a blood
Zakl! Open Company
Abnormal chorda of a left ventricle.

Tutelman K.M.
11.07.2004, 21:35
To you have drawn on arms or hand very detailed conclusion and it is very good. As the doctor the cardiologist can estimate or appreciate in the further dynamics or changes of changes. To you to understand all this a set of digits there is no necessity. And personally for you value or meaning;importance has only the conclusion, namely: Open Company (the open oval window) and an additional chorda in a left ventricle. That is the communications - the open oval window in norm or rate available at a fetus and which should be closed in vneutrobnom the period takes place saved till now fetalnaja. As to you only 4 months that to worry in this occasion it is not necessary. It is meaningful time in polgoda-year to do or make EhoKG and to supervise the size of Open Company and size of dump through it or him. The additional chorda - can be a source of hum in heart, but she does not influence a hemodynamic in any way, therefore it is considered microanomaly and does not demand observation and treatment.