PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uazhaemyj the doctor, gde-that since three months malyshka I began to eat badly, and its or her moustache...

Nata
10.07.2004, 14:37
Uazhaemyj the doctor, gde-that since three months malyshka began to eat badly, and I lulled it or her, and then fed - so she ate all. Now to us 4, 5 months and still we eat in a dream. We eat admixture Humanoj in each 4 hours, only 5 times in day on 170 gr + fruit pjureshki Hipp and apple juice. Pribaljaem it is normal (was born 3084 and already nearby 7000, even hardly it is more). The doctor has prescribed medicine Tres-Oriks for rising appetite - we drink a month and all bestolku. I so am tired from it or this and besides I am afraid vdreg she will get used so is? A picture such - I try to feed, like would pass or take place 4 hours, sometimes even more - smiles with butylochkoj in a mouth, type poperhivaetsja, darzhit in a mouth and does not eat, though burst! And the most important - does not ask to eat, joyful such! The doctor, excuse that so in detail all I describe, simply I hope, that you to me will prompt what to do or make! The some people speak when a porridge will start to give - will eat, but in fact porridges too from butylochki! And more a question - when to me to pass to the spoon, from the spoon vrode-we would eat. Thanks in advance, very much I look forward to hearing!

Bagautdinova I.V.
11.07.2004, 07:47
Vegetable mashed potatoes and porridges can be given from the spoon right after their introduction (a bottle in these feedings ispolzvat does not follow). Do not try to feed violently, make longer break between feedings, and then spoon-feed. The main thing at this age - a normal increase on age in weight! At All of you it will be good!!!