PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To my son of 5 months. Within day he very much often hoch...

Elena
07.07.2004, 13:33
Hello the doctor! To my son of 5 months. Within day he very much often wishes to sleep. He sleeps for 15, 20, 30 minutes a maximum, thus wakes up with we cry. In 1, 5 2 hours he again wishes to sleep. Prompt please, how much on time children at this age (even approximately), and through what time interval should sleep. In advance thanks for the answer.

LANA
08.07.2004, 13:39
At us 13 hours per day, approximately sleep. .spit each three hours in the afternoon for 40 50 minutes, t. e. Three times (two houses and once in the street), the rest at night. .tak that we too in the afternoon in each two hours wishes to sleep, and what here such? Wakes up by the way too with we cry..

Elena
09.07.2004, 00:07
Lana, and you not in a course why our children cry, when wake up?

LANA
10.07.2004, 20:35
I have noticed, that in the morning and in the afternoon, t. e. When svetlo in a room, he wakes up without cry, starts to play with a blanket... And here in darkness shouts, so probably it is frightened...

Nogovitsyn V.J.
11.07.2004, 03:43
Children sleep so much, how much it is necessary for them. Frequency rate and duration of a dream is not of great importance if the child well feels itself in the afternoon.