PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To mine synochku 11 months he 3 times eat yogurt or milk at night, water to drink about...

TANJA
07.07.2004, 18:26
To mine synochku 11 months he 3 times eat yogurt or milk at night, water to drink refuses does not fall asleep or fall asleep yet will not eat. At it or him sick heart and at night to him is it is not desirable. The boy nervous some time of saws GLITSIN. In 6 months the neuropathologist examined and has told or said that that's all right. But I would not like that he ate help or assist to solve my problem at night, tried to feed densely before a dream it does not help or assist. All the same asks to eat in 3 hours.

Pisarenko N.A.
08.07.2004, 17:59
I do not see alternative. Can, it is possible to suffer a little more? About heart - I not the expert, but from the point of view of mentality it is necessary to feed it or him, when he asks it or this. At its or his age it is still strongly connected with the general or common desire maminogo presence, instead of is simple with famine. Fortunately, it soon will start to pass or take place.

Njuta
09.07.2004, 09:18
And it is dense before a dream than? At us the problem of a frequent night delivery was solved only after introduction of a porridge. For the night the porridge is given and till 4 5 mornings the child (6 mes) does not eat, only drinks sometimes. Still the decision of this problem was promoted by that I have decided to take the child to myself in bed, the child began to sleep is much better, differently I rose at night on 7 times. At night the child wakes up, touches or tampers with me the paws, mum here, and sleeps further. Something can to you will help or assist from our experience... Success.

Natalia
10.07.2004, 22:53
I agree with all answered your question. At me the child drank yogurt up to 2 h years at night and no trouble there was no, a yogurt easy or light;mild for an organism, here if he ate at night a porridge I understand it is with hardly, and yogurt normally.