PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist, pozh-hundred! To the son 1. 7 months Along the street with me to go for an arm or a hand...

Kamilla
09.07.2004, 15:37
The doctor, help or assist, pozh-hundred! To the son 1. 7 months Along the street with me to go for an arm or a hand last 2 months in general refuses. With everybody goes, only not with me. Even after the next hysterics to it or him;them has approached or suited in the street the man, has taken it or him for the handle, and the son with it or him and with me has passed or has taken place from And in item or point. At me sits on arms or hand (with a carriage he in general very heavy - arms or hand I get tired ttolkat). It till what time will be? How to me to act? Advise to leave it or him, the pier itself will catch up, but in the street I am afraid so postpuat, suddenly the machine or car or who will offend. Thanks!

Pisarenko N.A.
10.07.2004, 13:37
It's OK! He "checks", how much or as far as you are stable, will not throw it or him, nesmotrja on any behaviour. It is impossible to leave in no event. Let goes series, " helps or assists to carry a bag ", keeps for clothes itd itp.