PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my daughter 3 months are equal. All second month drank or saw mixture (...

Shunya
08.07.2004, 21:03
Hello!
To my daughter 3 months are equal. All second month drank or saw mixture (the chin shivered).
Very much the problem of a backfilling excites.
Consulted at two neurologists. The first: diagnosis PEMP, a syndrome raised or increased nervno-reflex excitability, a syndrome of impellent disturbances. Has registered mixture (one of components Bromum) + glitsin + massage and to make nejrosonografiju.
The second (in a week) - PEP, the regenerative period. Has registered tuzhe mixture only instead of Bromum Valeriana + tsinarizin + massage (nejrosonografiju not necessarily).
The girl cannot fall asleep (a day time dream) - handles moves and winds a head very longly (40 minutes) then cry blindly and wake up. If to swaddle and in a carriage - will sleep, but to lay down and wakes up with we cry (not always).
On a night dream to lay down easier. podborodochek shivers very seldom (only after strong crying to which I try to not lead up).
Can probodrstvovat 3, 5 hours. When I am insolent or am on arms or hand spins in the different parties or sides and does not stop on me a view. All carries out other "specifications" of the age.
Both the neurologist have noted slightly (moderately) lowered muscle tone in a shoulder girdle.
I undertake nothing. Prompt, whether these problems can all ("nezasypanie" in krovatke, crying in a dream) to leave in due course? Whether it is possible to be limited to national agents (to shake, a root of Valeriana in krovatku, massage, baths). It seems to me, that the problem accrues or increases (began to wake up at night on "superfluous" feeding that did not do or make earlier, cries during meal without the reason), but I am afraid to do much harm superfluous US and medicines.
Thanks.

Shunya
09.07.2004, 21:13
Excuse the doctor, one specification. The daughter slept at night with 21.30 07.30 with one feeding in 5 mornings (admixture).
Now wakes up in 1 nights and 5 mornings to eat, and 6 rise. Frightens, that rise occurs or happens with krjahteniem, groans, derganiem handles gde-that pol-hour. If handles to hold - will fall asleep on 5 minutes and again twitches. It is very a pity to observe. Can and should be? I Am afraid popustit a problem and to do much harm to the child!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
10.07.2004, 02:24
I do not think, what is it in general by our part. The US not harmfully, and medicines are appointed or nominated not specific. Most likely it is necessary to leave simply the child alone. Features of a dream meet often and treatments do not demand.