PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Give advice or council. To my son of 14 years. Has noticed a flaccidity in the spring, has measured temperatu...

Galina
05.07.2004, 09:02
Give advice or council. To my son of 14 years. Has noticed a flaccidity in the spring, has measured temperature 37, 4. Such status last up to the extremity or end of May. Have put in hospital, handed over 6 times from a finger and 5 times from a vein analyses of a blood on sterility and all to an infection, checked kidneys. Have found out nothing, at an extract the doctor has told or said, that after a flu complication on heart, but treatment have not appointed or nominated. In the summer at it or him was 36, 8 - 37, 2. In the beginning of September was ill ORZ and 2 weeks hurted or was ill;was sick. Have already written out in school with temperature 37, 5. The ENT looked - a throat like bad, but treatment have not appointed or nominated, speak the reason of temperature not in a throat. Prompt please, that to me to do or make further.

Balashova T.L.
09.07.2004, 02:07
Galina to help or assist you, I need to see your boy. If there is a desire, bring on consultation. Information or inquiries on ph. - 504 21 44

None
09.07.2004, 22:12
It is a new unknown infection! Doctors of anything plainly cannot tell or say (only arms or hand swing) and to listen want to nothing.
In Russia the infection has appeared with oktjabrja-December, 2003 and to this day.
Signs: temperature 36 (sometimes 37), a small inflammation of a throat, an inflammation (potreskaivanie, etc.) a lower lip (tonsil).
These general or common signs are present at ALL! Occurrence of other signs depends on stability or resistance of immunity. A case rate of 99 %.
Transfer is carried out vozdushno-by dropwise or drip by.
Epidemic!

At YOU SUCH SIGNS are? (a small inflammation of a throat, an inflammation (potreskaivanie, etc.) a lower lip (a tonsil)).

P. S. In March officially (on TV-ORT) have declared, that at any Russian school have found out a unknown infection. Since then keep mum (gos. Secret:).