PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a puerperal thyroiditis. The child I nurse. At a birth rost-55...

The anonym
08.07.2004, 13:14
At me a puerperal thyroiditis. The child I nurse. At a birth rost-55, weight of 4 kg. The third child at me, full-term. The child is healthy, her 6 months Now body height 68/weight 7700, badly overturns on a tummy, but in the rest - on age, tries to have a seat, speaks, children's endokrinoglog in p-ke by us is not concerned. My analysis on hormones SHCHZH: TTG-50 mmol/ml.; 4 - 3, 2; antibodies to TG-27. A question: On a background of such digits, whether speaking for a hypothyrosis my milk harms to the child? L-the Thyroxine I plan to accept after the termination or ending of feeding. Whether I can accept it or him during feeding? Whether it is necessary to be surveyed to the child, a blood, etc. Thanks, your colleague, Lor-the doctor Belief Sergeevna (cvera@email. ru)

Krivskaja L.K.
09.07.2004, 20:24
Hello, Belief Sergeevna! To investigate or research to the child a thyroid structure it is not meaningful, as obvious attributes gipotireoiza are not present, and should not be (if there were the transplacental antibodies received from you and leading a hypothyrosis, they already illiminirovanny). Important that fetal razvite a fetus, most likely, was accompanied gipotiroksinemiej, caused your problems. Very much often it leads to the minimal cerebral dysfunction (though the degree can be different), a neurologic symptomatology in the form of a hypertonus of proximal departments of extremities and depression of hearing (a neurosensory bradyacuasia). The degree of all these displays can strongly vary, depending on deficiency of thyroid hormones which tested a fetus fetally. So the neuropathologist, the psychoneurologist and an ENT (you) should be precisely close or attentive to your child. As to feeding and reception L-of a thyroxine harm to the child will not be any, and can be and advantage or benefit (it is not proved yet, whether get in milk thyroid hormones of mother). You are obliged to be treated, as gipotireoz-very adverse status for all organism.