PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Mums, Experts!!! Help or assist!!! The child at all does not wish to fall asleep one...

Olga (p3olga@yandex.ru)
07.07.2004, 01:32
Mums, Experts!!! Help or assist!!!
The child at all does not wish to fall asleep one, well though that do or make, will cry, play, shout, but spat-is not present. And at 1 o'clock left, and by an example 5 10 15 minutes, nothing helps or assists, only on arms or hand even if eyes stick together and on legs or foots of 8 hours (!) is in god-to-one does not fall asleep or fall asleep. What to do or make???? I shall be grateful for advice or councils.

Chernorutskaja E.I.
08.07.2004, 16:25
Olga, it is desirable for you to seem to the neuropathologist, rising intracranial pressure then special treatment is required is possible or probable.

Natalia
08.07.2004, 22:00
Dear Olga! Not many children at this age are able to fall asleep one. And he shouts naturally as you series are not present, and one he cannot fall asleep. Mine 1.1, too nivkakuju to fall asleep one does not want, it is necessary to wait, mind or wit the child will increase also will fall asleep itself. Year - not such bolshoj age. I shall not challenge the expert, but anything similar at you is not present. If was VCHD, he at you would shout not only during a withdrawal to a dream, but also so, without any reason. If the child spokojnyj-it's OK. Show patience. With the best regards.

Marina
09.07.2004, 13:31
To my child almost year also three. And he too almost never falls asleep one. It seems to me, it is necessary to show really patience, eventually sometimes well for all to make something, that is easier for everything, t. e. Well also rock to sleep, and to you is quieter, and the child does not shout. I till now at times on arms or hand swing or pump, and that in krovatke.

Red
09.07.2004, 16:14
It absolutely agree with Natalia and Marina. At me too the child (1 year) one does not fall asleep or fall asleep, only if in a carriage to swing or pump or with sisej.