PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. History our such: after a birth have passed or have taken place mass of inspections...

Christina
07.07.2004, 15:42
Hello. History our such: after a birth have passed or have taken place mass of inspections, including and the neuropathologist, have diagnosed VCHD, treated. To 3 months have gone or send to the neuropathologist, NSG has shown 0, 9 mezhpolusharnogo distances, etc., treated. In 3 months have gone or send to other neuropathologist, rezultaty NSG mezhpolusharnoe 0, 6, etc., treated. In 3 months have gone or send to this doctor, the Diagnosis (that could disassemble): easy or light;mild gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome in a stage of full indemnification. In three months we have gone or send to our regional nevropatolagu behind the admission on plastic operation. She having looked in our map, has told or said, what if we before in hozraschetku went, what for to her send or have come? Like as we there on the account were. To look the child did not become. Has written in the information or inquiry that is healthy. Also has sent us vosvojasi. Complaints at me on a status of the child are not present, to him 1 of 3 m., the child as the child. But as to us to check in the further ours VCHD. Suddenly again will increase? When it is necessary to see a doctor. At me the girlfriend of the toskaet it is constant. To him it is fast 3, till now from the account have not removed or have not taken off.
Thanks for attention and patience.

The anonym
09.07.2004, 12:59
Excuse, I not the doctor, but in my opinion, your child is healthy. You treated these "clefts or rima", whether that? As speak, that complaints to the child do not show. By the way, all these "clefts or rima" - not is VCHD, and normal physiological norms or rates for the growing child. Any VCHD, under your description, at the child and in a mine was not.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
09.07.2004, 15:34
Last yours the doctor, despite of some roughness, the rights. "Clefts or rima" to treat senselessly. About VCHD I write on each page, esteem my answers and will see, that no rising VCHD at your child is present and was not.