PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To mine to the little son 7, 5 months. Began to notice that he periodically pulls handles...

Ekaterina
07.07.2004, 15:45
To mine to the little son 7, 5 months. Began to notice that he periodically pulls handles to ears as though something disturbs it or him, were on reception at the otolaryngologist and he has told or said that at it or him in ears sulfuric masses. The doctor has registered to dig in or instill levomitsitinovyj alcohol on 10 drops for an hour before bathing in current of 3 days and to clean ears. But I already dig in or instill 5 days, and sulfur does not leave. The problem still that alcohol pours out from an ear though I and I stop up it or him (all absorbs cotton). Whether there are more effective methods of excision of sulfur, the doctor has told or said that the lavage such small is not done or made.

The doctor Belief With.
08.07.2004, 11:37
Dear Ekaterina! Continue to dig in or instill regularly in ushki to the kid levometsitinovyj alcohol, predvoritelno (it is accurate!) having cleaned the aural channel a wadding stick hardly moistened in warm boiled water. After zakapyvanija for any time tie a head to the kid with a scarf, warm. The matter is that levometsitinovyj alcohol begins the action not at once so persistently continue treatment. And the lavage such small really is not done or made - too gentle tympanic membrane or eardrum. Health!

Anna
08.07.2004, 13:47
"Doctor", well if you in names of medicines on two mistakes or errors do or make!! LEVOMITSETINOVYJ, remember! Also it is impossible to drip more than 3 h days!! The doctor is obliged to remove itself sulfuric masses!! And to not drip it is necessary, and to insert into ears turundochki from the cotton, moistened in alcohol.

The doctor Belief With.
09.07.2004, 14:46
Thanks for the remark. However after daily watch on "First aid", it is possible to make a mistake in the name of a medicine. But I am not mistaken in diagnoses and methods of therapy, believe.