PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than treat a dysbacteriosis. At me the child (7, 5 months) accepted 22 days prepara...

Darina
08.07.2004, 19:36
Than treat a dysbacteriosis. At me the child (7, 5 months) 22 days accepted preparation Simbiter, but the eruption proceeds sometimes in the easy or light;mild form. The child on thoracal feeding

Marina
09.07.2004, 14:45
Vo-the first, it is necessary to make the analysis on a dysbacteriosis and precisely to learn or find out, in chm he consists. Further, depending on that have found, appoint or nominate treatment. It can be a specific bacteriophage (to that have found pathogenic!), can be and antibiotics or any medicines acting on this pathogenic flora. Then appoint or nominate useful bacteria, type bifidumbakterina, laktobakterina, primadofiljusa and other, t. e. Occupy correct flora the released or exempted place. e. The dysbacteriosis can be perfect or absolute from a miscellaneous and accordingly absolutely individual treatment. So hand over the analysis. If you in Moscow also do not know where, write to me, I shall tell as well as that Popichek@yandex. ru