PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my child, dochenki to her 1 2, atopichesky a dermatitis...

Victoria
08.07.2004, 22:26
Hello! At my child, dochenki to her 1 2, atopichesky a dermatitis, all has begun that at me milk in 1, 5 months was gone and we finished feeding it or her, all over again Nutrilonom, that we only have not tried, even have replaced habitation, we live in Western Sibire, doctors have advised to move to the Average strip. What only medicines did not drink or saw, most poslednielineks, Nalkrom, he snachalo has helped or assisted, and then again, all pours out on the face, on shchechkah, ointments too different have tried and Advantan, Fenestil gel and mn. dr. CHut-hardly umenshaetsja, and then again so muchaetsja my baby, and I nothing mogo to help or assist, can you will prompt where to us to address and where it is possible to go in the summer what to treat it or her, can kuda-that on the sea, in sea water, prompt please. On dizbakterioz analyses handed over, would speak like it's OK, we already and Narine drank or saw courses and biovestinlakto. I very much experience, that all this in chronic has not passed, I know what to start it is impossible, and our doctors speak that we waited, that with the years this all will pass or take place. Advise us pozhalujstva how to not admit or allow neizlichimyh consequences.

Albanova V.I.
09.07.2004, 13:11
Hand over repeatedly the analysis on a dysbacteriosis, a feces on intestinal parasites, keep a rigid diet with exception milk and wheat flour and are treated at the dermatologist and the allergist. Anything irreparable is not present