PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist, please! My daughter, 13 years that "outsider" is called, with...

Anja
06.07.2004, 07:06
Help or Assist, please!
My daughter, 13 years that "outsider" is called, constant object of sneers, cavils, mockeries. At it or her soft, kind character, the house, intelligent girl (" the Fly will not offend "), delivery give or send matom cannot, therefore offend it or her. If remember film "Scarecrow", it about it or her. To dialogue with contempoparies she lasts. But they it or her push away from themselves, because she not such, as all. (music likes classical, modern films does not look, and will become engrossed in reading of books, Harry Potter is not pleasant to her, mat and rukoprikladstvo at our place not in a course. diko, that it is possible for someone to call, send her, simply to kick). She does not happen the initiator of scandal or fight, but happens object. That is characteristic, it both in a class, and in country camp where we send its or her second year. What to do or make, the child constantly poison or persecute, seeing, that she weak. Really, to survive. I should develop in her rudeness? I at all do not want. That she was "haldoj" and I do not see negative in its or her character. But in fact ej-that hardly to live, feeling the derelict! As to us to be: to do or make what is impossible to her? It is necessary to communicate at all with contempoparies? How to be?

Pisarenko N.A.
07.07.2004, 14:46
You know, in a reality practically there are no situations when persecution of the child in ANY collective occurs or happens exclusively because of its or his outstanding softness and intelligence on a background of the general or common rudeness and roughness: all is more complex or difficult. There are features, complexities of character, predilection to a role of a victim itd itp - t. e. That as you change a situation, will provoke new flashes. Show the girl to the psychologist, spend careful diagnostics, talk to the expert is will help or assist you to find out, its or her problems with dialogue whence undertake.

-mum
09.07.2004, 09:06
And why you have solved, what all other children swear matom, fight? I here would advise you to rummage, between lines hostility to other children and obozhanie-an eminence of the child is read. You the truth do not see at it or her what or negative qualities? Possibly she too so concerns to herself?