PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At my daughter (year and two months) already is more than week tussis, that...

Lena
08.07.2004, 18:42
Good afternoon!
At my daughter (year and two months) already is more weeks tussis, temperatures are not present, a rhinitis too, the child eats well, the doctor has told or said rhonchuses in lungs too is not present. Have registered to us a syrup from tussis Prospan 3 times a day on a teaspoon. About one yesterday all was good, but last night it or she was attacked with a strong fit of coughing. Then he has repeated at night: the child has reddened, during tussis there was a perspiration of all this last minutes five, and then she "vykashlela" a sputum is (a lot of). Since morning she coughed chut-hardly and within day podkashlevaet.
I wish to learn or find out, it well or badly, that she "vykashljala" and that to me to do or make this sputum with the child if such fit of coughing will repeat.
Thanks

Bolshakova M.A.
09.07.2004, 06:04
It is a lot of reasons for tussis. Probably it - kokljush (for it or him paroxysmal tussis at night with reddening the face and with othozhdeniem slime and a vomiting is just characteristic). On the Internet the diagnosis to put it is impossible - address to the doctor internally