Вход

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Vasily Jurevich! Daughters 7, 5 months Overturn from a back on...

Nadja
04.07.2004, 21:30
Dear Vasily Jurevich! Daughters 7, 5 months Overturn from a back on a stomach or belly and back. Is interested in toys, tries will reach, takes in arms or hand, shifts from one arm or hand in another. That speaks dja-dja, ata-. And here that me guards: When I put it or her on legs or pinches, she rises not on full to stop, and on tiptoe and when lays very much often beats legs or pinches. Independently does not sit. Within day very much the head and a coat hanger or shoulder-straps often flinchs (we live abroad, here to the neuropathologist it is possible to enter the name on reception only in a direction of the pediatrist. The doctor - the pediatrist does not see any deviations or rejections). Prompt, whether it is normal? Thanks.

Anja
07.07.2004, 12:19
Hope! Let, certainly, to you will respond the expert (and the doctor here (Nogovitsyn) - the miracle - close or attentive and competent) but as young mum I call you to not worry is simple! Achievements of mine malyshki to 7, 5 months were precisely such as you describe. Now - the wonderful girl! Has already caught up with contempoparies in motor development. "Fight" by legs or pinches is as though an output or exit of the collected energy, t. To. On age the child should be able a little bit more. But it is made up, if there are no organic lesions.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
09.07.2004, 05:26
There is practically nothing to add to answer Ani. It's OK. Ane thanks for a response.