PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 31 year. Two children. To the younger son of 5 years. It or he is excruciated very much with pavors. Was n...

Svetlana
07.07.2004, 14:21
To me 31 year. Two children. To the younger son of 5 years. It or he is excruciated very much with pavors. There was a unsuccessful experience of circulation in a kindergarten, now at one only a mention about sadike it or him starts to shake. He is well developed, well talks, but is afraid literally of everything, at present he sits in the working days with the grandmother, but leaves at it or her a duty with 9.00 up to 18.00 and after that does not find to itself a place literally, does not know than to borrow or occupy, though with the senior sister he the hero. He never remains one, even when I houses and cook food on kitchen or cuisine he comes to me and sits there plays. Can you will advise what nibud the center where we could address for consultation or will advise something.

Pisarenko N.A.
09.07.2004, 00:45
I shall advise really psihokorrektsionnyj a course for the boy. In any large city is municipal, commercial centres of the psychological help - but pay attention that the psychologist working with your child, should give not simply the general or common rekomendatsii/to spend pair occurrings, and to spend a series of diagnostic occurrings, to explain to you what exactly causes such pavors, to organize psychotherapeutic job, it is usual not less than 15 - 20 employment or occupations. Within the limits of the free-of-charge help taky the variant is improbable so most effectively to search for the expert through familiar, under the reference itd.