PDA

Просмотр полной версии : forum

Natasha
08.07.2004, 06:59
Dear D-r Kushel, many thanks for the answer to my question from July, 29th about a ptosis and a paresis of a facial nerve. We were at the ophthalmologist, also addressed already to the cosmetician about plastic operation. Both of them have told or said, that the ptosis (especially at girls) can pass or take place independently till three years (as at us in a sort never and at anybody it or him was not). The ophthalmologist about a solid vision has told or said nothing, we shall try to find out it from it or him. In the previous letter I have not specified, that after a maternity home in ODB we have passed or have taken place course of treatment by Pantogamum (1/4 x 3 r/), nikatinovoj an acid and Dibazolum, fortifying massage + massage of the face, el. forez with euf. On a cervical department pozv. Then have addressed to our local neuropathologist who has put other diagnosis: a neuritis of a facial nerve + vrozhd. A ptosis. Have passed or have taken place course of treatment by Cerebrolysinum (20), abaktalom (10), also fortifying massage + massage of the face, el. forez. Appreciable improvements of an eye are now visible, every day he opens more and more, is already visible zrachek. The face (a corner of a mouth) it was corrected already after ODB, the nose was leveled in a maternity home. My question: can be then what the eye badly opens, it is connected already with a neuritis of a facial nerve (I heard, what at a neuritis also the eye badly opens), and what chances, what the eye will open absolutely? There Can be you will advise any treatment or where it is possible to address about the further treatment? If the ptosis vse-taki congenital, whether that can be he from a head presentation which at me was during pregnancy. And if iz-for presentations, whether that he passes or takes place a ptosis independently or it is necessary still kuda-or to address, I can arrive without problems behind consultation to the good doctor? Read, that the ptosis can be sympathetic, traumatic and more any. Did or made US of a brain, the doctor doing or making it or him, has told or said, what is it the phenomenon peripheric, a goal. A brain by way of. Such information can be necessary to you for the answer still, that on this eye we had dacryocystitis, a reactive conjunctivitis. As to a dacryocystitis the plaintive channel has been cleaned by the ophthalmologist from second time, intubations it was not required. The Eyeground by way of. The reactive conjunctivitis (and levomitsitinom + wiping strong nastoem tea) has passed or has taken place treatment by Albucidum, a sulfacetamide by second month, occasionally the eye vse-taki continues to suppurate (gde-that 1 or 2 r. In a week then I drip a sulfacetamide of sodium? Excuse, has forgotten as correctly is called). At me such sensation, what is it the left blepharon chut-hardly vse-taki is inflamed, hardly has swelled up a little in comparison with right, that there there is any inflammatory process. In advance to you it is grateful, yours faithfully.

Dr. Kushel
08.07.2004, 16:26
Good afternoon, Natasha,
Unfortunately, I vrjadli shall tell or say something new that has already written:
1) the Ptosis and a neuritis of a facial nerve are two different diseases, at a neuritis of a facial nerve is available a problem TO CLOSE an eye, instead of to open!!!
2) References of the ophthalmologist to observe - absolutely correct. All dynamics or changes in a raising of a century or blepharon is connected simply in due course, instead of with treatment as those.
3) About an inflammation of a century or blepharon vse-taki it is better to ask the ophthalmologist who sees the child
4) the Presentation does not influence a ptosis, and here not a facial nerve could
5) About the reasons of a ptosis - at your child he congenital (and about the others - do not make a fool to itself of a head:-)
Yours faithfully, D-r Kushel