PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To my son of 14 years. In the childhood he was cheerful, tender malchiko...

Tatyana
07.07.2004, 20:48
Good afternoon! To my son of 14 years. In the childhood he was the cheerful, tender boy. Last two years as have changed it or him, became very rasping, sharp. Talks to us, as, probably, with schoolmates. Uses such words as "nafig", "hammer", etc. Family at us intelligent, any roughnesses we with the husband do not allow ourselves. Tried to talk, explain with it or him, that to adults so do not talk. He repeats one: I talk so to everything, it is norm or rate, it not roughness . Tone thus very causing, means, that its or his our opinion does not interest. How to explain to him? Whether izrastetsja it?

Pisarenko N.A.
08.07.2004, 05:25
Agree about rules of behaviour in the house: you with the husband do or make series of things for the child, provide its or his normal life, but also at it or him as the adult, in general, the person, has duties - for example, to speak in the tongue accepted in the house. Not because its or his words bad, and it is simple to you is not pleasant. As a whole it's OK, be patient, this beginning only of wonderful or strange teenage age:-)