PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Advise what to do or make please. At my daughter three years...

Marina
07.07.2004, 15:28
The dear doctor! Advise what to do or make please. At my daughter three years ago, now to her 6 years, were fracture of an average third of femur of the left leg or foot. The bone sroslas, but a leg or foot became on 2. More shortly. Doctors speak what to do or make it is necessary nothing, zones of body height are not touched. Whether can such be, what the leg or foot will lag behind in development and the shorting will increase or be enlarged? What in that case it is necessary to do or make and where it is better to address? Respond please to questions exciting me. Thankful in advance.

Porohnja V.S.
08.07.2004, 00:07
Really, at fractures of a femur at children's age to some extent (depending on a place of fracture) the shorting of an extremity develops. Probably, that the shorting will progress with body height. But there can be a shorting and for other accompanying reasons. And it is necessary to understand it or this "not miss" new complications.