PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my child of 10 years. Vision (myopia) falls. Have registered p...

Tatyana.
07.07.2004, 12:20
The dear doctor! To my child of 10 years. Vision (myopia) falls. Have registered to spend on drink course Billburry vital and Vital visian. I heard, what is it active alimentary additives. How much or As far as they are effective? Iz-for high costs of preparations it would be desirable to be assured or confident in a positive take of treatment. Also what you can tell about these preparations?

Gorlacheva L.I.
07.07.2004, 23:22
Dear Tatjanja, Billburry vital and Vital visian are alimentary additives, rasprostranjaeme through mains-operated marketing. At a progressing myopia they are not effective. These preparations soderdat a usual set of Polyvitaminums and trace substances, however, they do not pass or take place check in farm. Committee as medical products. Iz-for insufficient checks are possible or probable allergic and brugie reactions. At a myopia at children application of the special complex treatment including methods of functional and physiotherapeutic influence is justified.