PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To our girl of 10 months and at it or her such problem: she h...

Natalia
27.06.2004, 00:44
Hello the doctor! To our girl of 10 months and at it or her such problem: she goes on nosochkah, and when stoit-that on all stop. We were at the neuropathologist and he has told or said, that the tonus at it or her is not present, what is it from it or her a habit to go on nosochkah and has advised us to buy or purchase for it or her botinochki and that she went to them at home. Boots have bought or purchased, but she cannot go to them, it is not pleasant to her, she cries. The doctor tell or say please what to do or make?

alina
01.07.2004, 00:09
Natalia,
At us the same problem. To us a year, and all we continue to go on nosochkah. If the neuropathologist has not stated any fears in this occasion, that, means, it in due course will pass or take place. I hope, because at us she and in botinochkah continues to go on nosochkah, certainly, keeping for handles, t. To. Independently does not go yet.

Oksana
04.07.2004, 22:56
My son too goes on nosochkah. We at the neuropathologist were not. From its or his party or side at a birth and in a month no claims existing. The child has gone to 11, 5 months. Costs or stands always on full stop. Slowly goes too on full, and here when hurries up, on tiptoe rises.

Porohnja V.S.
07.07.2004, 19:50
Practically always children go on nosochkah iz-for raised or increased a tonus of muscles of a back surface of an anticnemion. Consult in the neurologic center.

Marina
07.07.2004, 22:23
My daughter too went on nosochkah, but we had a birth trauma of a cervical department of a backbone. The neuropathologist spoke, what is it consequence or investigation of a trauma. And massage has helped or assisted us.