PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At my son, to him 2 years, a laryngitis. Strong barking tussis...

Svetlana
06.07.2004, 18:21
The dear doctor! At my son, to him 2 years, a laryngitis. Strong barking tussis. At an exhalation a sound, as from a pipe. The temperature 3 day keeps 38 and above. That to us to do or make. Prompt please. Thanks.

Oleg
07.07.2004, 16:54
Even doctors often are mistaken in the diagnosis of a laryngitis. At a laryngitis osiplost, tussis more likely rasping, than barking, and the main difficulty of an inspiration. Look or see closely or attentively, at your child can the exhalation instead of an inspiration is complicated? It already will be not a stenosis of a larynx, and an obstructive syndrome which is treated differently. The laryngitis is dangerous sudden, more often during a dream, an attack of a dyspnea. In view of temperature in current 3 h days I can recommend urgently only hospitalization as it is necessary to exclude a diphtheria and kor. In large cities there are special units vozdushno-the dropwise or drip infections (unit of a croup). Where your local pediatrist looks?