PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! podvkazhite, pozhaljsta what to do or make, if the child badly sleeps. It is small...

Irina
06.07.2004, 18:16
Uv. The doctor! podvkazhite, pozhaljsta what to do or make, if the child badly sleeps. Malchik-3, 4. The family full, is sestra-6. Sleeps in the room, but now at night can rise on 3 4 times for a night (asks to include or switch on the cartridge with fairy tales or to have a drink). Has begun about one month back. At home a situation quiet, but probably a little bit strained or intense (I am tired, the husband prakt. Does not help or assist). The child zhizneradostn., obshchit. Whether it can be caused or called by what for the night I to him put cartridges and he sometimes listens on an hour, predzhe, than to fall asleep?.. About one year was too most (but it was after hospital) back. I simply exhaust and malyshka badly sleeps, and the senior child. Wished it or him to send in sadik (voobshche-that he the child very sociable, remains always without problems, plays with children, itself already asks in sadik), but now I do not know, will be suddenly even worse. Though can try or taste on midday, I can always take away it or him, if it is not pleasant?..

Pisarenko N.A.
07.07.2004, 16:40
Sadik - yes, how much or as far as it is pleasant to him. Try or taste instead of cartridges for the night to sit with it or him, to talk. Explain, that do not listen to the tape recorder at night, but allow to approach or suit, call you, if to him absolutely nevmogotu. A glass put at a bed. Its or his disturbances of a dream - normal reaction to your nervousness, to a birth of the sister, to a situation of the house. If signs will be saved - to the psychologist.