PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Addition to a question from 31.01.03. The dear doctor, thanks for the answer!..

Irina
06.07.2004, 17:29
Addition to a question from 31.01.03.
The dear doctor, thanks for the answer! BUT I have an extract of this doctor. There it is written so: Shifts of median structures or frames are not present. Is in an out-patient department. And in the local map - it is added moderately expressed gipertentsionnyj a syndrome. It has been told or said, that the child is waited by auxiliary school, t. To. gidrotsefalnyj the syndrome lasts, obviously, behind it or him since a birth... Obviously complications in sorts or labors... BUT ANYTHING IT or THIS EARLIER to me DID NOT SPEAK! Now at me a problem: what to do or make with this bruise. How it or him to treat?
About signs.
24.01 child in a garden was knocked by a forehead approximately in 12 00 - 12 30. Attempted. Have put it or him to sleep and only have then put or applied an ice on a forehead. In the evening of the house all time laid, complained " that the head hurts ". Have gone to a fracture clinic - have appointed or nominated Troxevasinum, in 23 00 he has fallen asleep. In a dream did not talk, cramps were not, not toshnilo. 25.01 have repeatedly arrived to a fracture clinic, have told or said that an additional symptomatology has not increased, that the roentgen of a skull does not show concussion, and a bone of a forehead strong enough that there was a fracture or a crack. Consult at the neuropathologist. In target the child laid more and more. But behaved quite usually. On medium, 29.01 the temperature without obvious attributes of disease - t38, 3 has risen in the evening. Gave Ospenum and Kolpol on the spoon. Next day t36, 5. WHAT IS IT was? Pereodicheski on not business insignificant bleedings from a nose (at vysmarkivanii) - I think, touches vessels though we and did or made cauterization in due time.
What vse-taki with my child? Whether medicamental treatment is necessary? Whether there Is at it or him this syndrome actually? What is this a syndrome? Whence has undertaken superfluous kol-in a liquid in a brain? What forecast and treatment? Whether it is necessary for me to address to other neuropathologist, whether late it to make? At me most it is simple " the liquor " boils, and itself is simple in a shock from these events!
HELP or ASSIST, please!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
07.07.2004, 02:22
Question as I understand, for d-ra Filimonenko (by the way, write to you address, here it is a lot of us) but while it or him is not present I shall dare to express, our opinions, it is assured or confident, will not miss. You do not describe attributes of a pathology of nervous system. Data the Echo throw out and never any more do not recollect. To the neurologist to it or this do not go any more (about auxiliary school - full delirium). The child show the normal pediatrist. Antibiotics (Ospenum) independently to give it is impossible!

Filimonenko A.I.
07.07.2004, 15:44
It completely agree with doctor Nogovitsynym