PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My daughter of 11 years. Well developed child, lives in big intelligent...

Klava
06.07.2004, 21:13
My daughter of 11 years. Well developed child, lives in the big intelligent family where the atmosphere of friendliness and attentiveness to each other always reigned. But, beginning or starting years with seven, periodically arranges to us ours "kroha" sessions of unimaginable rudeness and roughness! My daddy (grandfather) forbids to me porot the child, yes like as well as it was not accepted at us, and we are not able to do or make it as follows. That is a pity, and that - " would kill... " What it for attacks of fury and hatred to the relatives? Sometimes I reach despair, is ready on pair with her to go to the psychiatrist. Yes, by the way, the daddy with us does not live, but in every possible way comes to see, and all relatives with papinoj the parties or sides - the best our company. No other family at the daddy is present. And character - explosive, violent, but unless genes can be guilty..? And character papin - a result of many years' work, in the childhood he was obedient. Whether it is necessary to go to the doctor, or it is the widespread case. What to do or make? It can be valid porot in 11 years?

Simernitskij B.P.
07.07.2004, 15:41
You should address to the children's psychoneurologist in the beginning without the daughter preliminary in common to coordinate or agreee;compound dalnejshchie actions. In particular, consultation of the children's psychologist will be probably necessary.