PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, my daughter of 9 years. Body height 121 see It is normal?...

Natalia
02.07.2004, 04:26
Hello, my daughter of 9 years. Body height 121 see It is normal?

Krivskaja L.K.
02.07.2004, 15:13
Hello! It is the bottom border of norm or rate. About, whether a pathology it, in many respects it is possible to judge on body height of parents. What body height of mother and the father?

Natalia
03.07.2004, 03:19
Hello, I answer a question. Body height of mother of 168 sm, body height of the father of 178 sm, body height of the daughter of 9 years 121 see Thanks for the answer.

Krivskaja L.K.
03.07.2004, 10:57
In that case, specify please exact age of the girl (years, mes).
And more, make a roentgen of brushes for definition of osteal age. Further tactics of inspection depends on it or this.

Natalia
04.07.2004, 03:38
Thanks for the operative answer. My daughter 9 years on February, 20th will be executed. Exact body height of 122 sm (for today). In 2 years and in 5 years pictures of brushes of arms or hand have been made, vrachom-the endocrinologist had noted been vozrostnaja norm or rate. Repeated visit to the doctor was in 8 years, for that moment its or her body height was 118 see Now at us on a site the new pediatrist who demands urgent
Inspections. What to do or make?

Krivskaja L.K.
04.07.2004, 18:11
suetitsja it is not necessary. For the beginning, necessarily repeat a roentgen of brushes: if the osteal age corresponds or meets norme-it is necessary to address to genetics (at some genetic syndromes, n-r at Shereshevskogo-Turner's syndrome, osteal age normal at low body height); if osteal age oststaet it is necessary to exclude deficiency of a hormone of body height (and also to check up function of a thyroid gland).
Though in view of posledih data (age), body height of the girl yet does not overstep the bounds of norm or rate.

Natalia
05.07.2004, 09:14
Hello, Lydia Konstantinovna! Today we were on reception at the endocrinologist. Us have sent to genetics with pozozreniem on syndrome SH-of Turner. I so am frightened and upset, that I do not know that to me to do or make.

Krivskaja L.K.
05.07.2004, 19:57
While it only the assumption. And sstepen vyrazhenosti this syndrome can be different. To you will make a karyotyping on the basis of what it is possible to speak, eat precisely the given disease or not.

Natalia
07.07.2004, 11:01
Dear Lydia Konstantinovna! I am boundless to you is grateful for answers. At me one daughter. It is More than children as to me have told or said, any more will not be. That pain which now in my heart is simply inexpressible. To us have appointed or nominated the analysis at genetics to February, 25th. I hope for a miracle, that such assumption will not prove to be true.