PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! In a status of a full bewilderment I address to you for...

Ekaterina
05.07.2004, 16:49
Hello, the doctor!
In a status of a full bewilderment I address to you for advice or council. At my son 8 mi years today at school the stomach or belly strongly was ill and the vomiting has opened. I have taken away it or him home and have asked the neigbour to measure to him pressure, t. To. The stomach or belly did not hurt any more. Pressure (have measured in an hour after a vomiting) was 77 on 45.
Similar statuses already were at the son. When we addressed for the help in such cases to the local pediatrist, she explained it to that at the son a vegeto-vascular dystonia though any researches did not appoint or nominate. One year ago I prochla, that in such cases am useful an alternating douche. The douche have helped or assisted, but as in it or this to year the son hardly was ill after a school inoculation, it was necessary to refuse douche.
Please, prompt, whether it is necessary to make any researches, whether similar cases owing to VSD are possible or probable, and to what expert to us to address.
In advance thanks!

Khaikin And.
07.07.2004, 06:23
It is necessary to make EEG, an electrocardiogram, Holter hearts. To the neuropathologist and the cardiologist. (a hypertonus vagusa?)